- 🇫🇮 Located in Finland
- 🎓 Msc in Human-Technology Interaction
👨🏼🎨 What I can do for you:
- Understand business goals and strategy
- Conduct user research
- Wireframe on paper
- Design high quality UI (with or without using Figma or other...)
- Build interactive UI prototypes using web tech
- Validate ideas with business and users
- Write production quality frontend code
- Provide the value you need
🤦 What I can not do for you:
- Maintain Figma design system (sorry, but it's not the real thing)
- Design in isolation without contact to dev team
- "Make things pretty"
⚛ Web development
👷🏼♂️ Some examples of things I worked with:
- Industrial automation, industrial machinery
- Inventory and asset management
- CRM, CMS
- Chat, point of sales, self-service
- Many more...
✍🏼 My values
Efficiency and minimalism: Valuing
solutions that minimize waste and focus on essential
User-Centric design: Prioritizing interaction, service, and content over aesthetics.
Adaptability and creativity: Embracing multiple solutions to problems, acknowledging the validity of diverse approaches.
- Requirements are not gathered, they are generated.
- Good design requires focus on the right thing.
Direct medium design: Advocating for designing in the end medium (e.g. web) to avoid loss in translation.
- Seamless collaboration:
The more times work is handed over, the harder it
becomes to get it done correctly.
- Skill over tools: Obsessing over tools dulls the craft.
- Progressive realization: Even the best prototype is still not the end goal.